THE CREAMIEST CINNAMON-VANILLA RICE PUDDING
• 1 cup of Arborio rice
• 4 cups of entire milk
• 1/2 cup of weighty cream
• 1/2 cup of sugar
• 1/2 tsp of salt
• 1 cinnamon stick
• 1 vanilla bean, split longwise
• 2 tbsp of unsalted spread
• 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
• Whipped cream, for serving (discretionary)
• In a huge pan, consolidate the rice, milk, cream, sugar, and salt. Add the cinnamon stick and the vanilla bean.
• Heat the blend over medium intensity, mixing periodically, until it reaches boiling point.
• Decrease the intensity to low, cover the pan, and stew the rice pudding for around 20-25 minutes or until the rice is delicate and the blend is thick and rich. Mix the pudding infrequently to keep it from adhering to the lower part of the skillet.
• Eliminate the pot from the intensity and dispose of the cinnamon stick and vanilla bean. Mix in the spread and the ground cinnamon.
• Allow the pudding to cool for a couple of moments prior to moving it to individual serving bowls. Cover the dishes with saran wrap and chill in the cooler for something like 2 hours or until prepared to serve.
• To serve, top the pudding with whipped cream, whenever wanted, and sprinkle with some additional ground cinnamon. english