The Best Banana Pudding Ever
• 2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
• 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
• 2 cups milk
• 1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding
• 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
• 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
• Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
• In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
• Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
• Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
• Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
• Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
• Refrigerate until ready to serve!