Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
• 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
• 2 bell peppers
• 1/2 yellow onion
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
• 4 slices Provolone cheese
• 4 large eggs
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 1 teaspoon hot sauce
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
• Dice the peppers and onions into bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic.
• Add the ground beef to a skillet and cook over medium heat, crumbling as it cooks.
• When beef is broken apart, but still pink, add the peppers, onion, garlic, and seasoned salt. Continue cooking, stirring often, until beef is cooked through and vegetables have softened a bit.
• Drain grease from the skillet and pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
• Tear the cheese into small pieces and place over the beef mixture.
• Add the eggs, cream, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
• Pour the egg mixture over the beef and place the dish in the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the eggs are set.
• Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.