PEPPER STEAK IN A CROCK POT
• 2 pounds meat sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
• ¾ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 3D shape hamburger bouillon
• ¼ cup heated water
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• ½ cup hacked onion
• 2 huge green ringer peppers, generally hacked
• 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with fluid
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon white sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Sprinkle meat sirloin strips with garlic powder. Heat vegetable oil in a huge skillet over medium intensity and burn meat strips, around 5 minutes for every side. Move to a sluggish cooker.
• Blend bouillon 3D shape with high temp water in a different compartment until disintegrated, then blend in cornstarch until broke down. Fill the sluggish cooker with meat strips. Mix in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
• Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.