Butter buttermilk biscuits
• 2 cups flour
• 2 tablespoons baking powder
• 1/2 tsp baking pop
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup margarine
• 1/2 cup and 4 tablespoons buttermilk
Moves toward Follow
• In the first place, you will consolidate the salt, baking pop, baking powder, and flour. Then you will add the margarine (the margarine should be freezing; I put it in the cooler and afterward cut it into squares), and you will begin crushing it with a fork you would rather not mix it totally you need to see a few lumps yet.
• Presently you will add the milk, and when it becomes like batter, you will work it for 1 moment extremely quick since you don’t maintain that the margarine should soften. (source : ineskohl.info)
• Then, at that point, you will carry it out with a moving pin and begin cutting them with a glass or on the other hand on the off chance that you have a unique shaper for bread rolls use it.
• Then put them on a baking sheet with waxed paper and to put some on top make it happen or you can leave them like this and heat them at 400 F for 12-15 minutes.
• What’s more, that is that it is so natural to get ready KFC Rolls, they taste a ton like the ones from KFC, I suggest them, they are heavenly, I simply add a little margarine and I eat them like that.