Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
°Half a cup of ancho chili powder
°Half a cup of white sugar
°Half a cup of brown sugar
°Half a cup of salt
°2 tablespoons of freshly ground black pepper
°1 tablespoon of ground cumin
°1 teaspoon dry mustard
°1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
°1 teaspoon crushed dried chipotle pepper
°1 rack of pork ribs
°1 cup of barbecue sauce
• Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
• each in a small bowl to mix.
• Place ribs, meat side down, on aluminum foil. Prick the back of the rib rack several times with a knife.
• Generously apply a coat of the dry rub to all sides of the rib rack.
• With the rack of ribs meat side down, fold the aluminum foil around to create an airtight seal. Transfer to a plate.
• Bake in preheated oven until set and just set, about 2 hours. Removing and cool for 15 mn.
• Increase the oven temperature to 175°C.
• Open the foil, drain it and discard any accumulated juices and fats. Brush barbecue sauce on all sides of the rack.
• Place rack meat side up and return to oven, leaving foil open. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven, and spread another layer of BBQ sauce on just the side of the meat. Repeat baking and basting 4 times, for 50 minutes to bake.
• Slice the rack into individual ribs and serve with more BBQ sauce.